Last night Max and I went to see his first movie in a theater on "the big screen". We went with his cousins to celebrate Glenn's birthday (Mark's brother David and family). We saw The Princess and the Frog which was good but according to Max, "its too long mom ... come on lets go play with the guns!" The guns were at the arcade in the lobby that we went pass to get our popcorn and drink. Of course we had a bathroom run which also included Max running through the lobby back over to the arcade, spilling of the popcorn mostly in my purse and of course spilling of the drink - thankfully only minimal damage. Afterwards, we did waste $3.50 on the arcade and then when I asked him what he wanted for dinner it was Taco Bell with "no salad on the tacos mom!" We had a good time inspite of less than a 30 minute nap yesterday. I had a good time as well ... honestly this was probably the first movie I have been to in a theater in probably 3 or 4 years. I know - I really need to get out more!
Sunday, January 10, 2010
Date Night with Max!
Last night Max and I went to see his first movie in a theater on "the big screen". We went with his cousins to celebrate Glenn's birthday (Mark's brother David and family). We saw The Princess and the Frog which was good but according to Max, "its too long mom ... come on lets go play with the guns!" The guns were at the arcade in the lobby that we went pass to get our popcorn and drink. Of course we had a bathroom run which also included Max running through the lobby back over to the arcade, spilling of the popcorn mostly in my purse and of course spilling of the drink - thankfully only minimal damage. Afterwards, we did waste $3.50 on the arcade and then when I asked him what he wanted for dinner it was Taco Bell with "no salad on the tacos mom!" We had a good time inspite of less than a 30 minute nap yesterday. I had a good time as well ... honestly this was probably the first movie I have been to in a theater in probably 3 or 4 years. I know - I really need to get out more!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yeah, I'm right there with ya! The last time I saw a movie in the theatre was August of 2006 when my parent's and sister's family were visiting for a wedding. Mom, Chrissy and I had a "girl's night" and went to see World Trade Center....which I now own on DVD it was so good! I'm hoping to take the boys to see something soon but it's hard to find something that will interest all three (grant's still too young) with the big difference in ages. Oh well, such is life right?
Post a Comment