Last Saturday we took the metro downtown to the Building Museum to see the Lego Exhibit. While we were there the "White House" was getting constructed out of legos. The man (can't remember his name) had been working on it for 3 days and had to be finished by Sunday afternoon. I noticed that he had the same trouble as the rest of us .... you bump or knock one lego and you can lose them all (or at least a good number of them)!
White House under construction.
Additional landmarks up in the official lego exhibit.

Frank Lloyd Wright Home

Maxs' favorite room ... next to the exhibit ... build away. The kids had one hour in the exhibit area to visit the constructed buildings and then create whatever they wanted. Then the next group could come in, destroy or add on as they wished.

I believe the lego exhibit is up until the end of September this year. If you have boys ... I seriously recommend this to you! Take the red line metro to Judiciary Square and when you come up out of the metro, the Building Museum is right across the street! Very easy! Exhibit is $5 per person.
1 comment:
Looks fun, Dallin would LOVE to go. You wanna fly him out there? I'll pay the $5.00 entrance fee!
Post a Comment