Monday, April 11, 2011
Grandpa & Grandma Tippets Visit
Beides having the local fire department visit us during mom & dad's visit .... we also had the 24 hour flu bug visit our home. It was a 10 day visit of not much but sickness! Started with Max who had the stomach flu (mildly and was finishing up strep throat the week they arrived and had pink eye the week before!) on Friday, Grandma got it on Monday / Tuesday, Grandpa got a sore throat on Wednesday so we drove him to the Quick Care unit for the z-pac. Thursday we took Max to the ENT specialist, Audiologist, etc. and now have ear tube surgery scheduled for him on May 6th. After all of Maxs' dr's appointments we drove down through DC and viewed the blossoms from the car (Max now asleep) and ended up at the DC Temple. We had a nice drive through the city and did enjoy many beautiful buildings. Friday by noon I was sick with the flu bug .... which seriously is sooo miserable but, mom and Max had been through it already and had some sympathy but, until you are down to dry heaves ... your miserable as we all know! Saturday morning I had to be at work at 6 am and ate crackers and grapes! Sunday afternoon dad got the bug and started to feel human again on Monday afternoon. Tuesday, mom and dad flew back to Utah! WOW ... what a week! Not much vacationing but, we did have fun together despite being sick! On Monday night I realized I had not taken any pictures so before Max went to bed I snapped the two pictures below. I think for this picture ... no one was feeling sick!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment