Attends preschool 5 days a week from 6:45 am to 5:30 pm.
Speaks beginning Spanish (taught at school)
LOVES did I mention LOVES legos!
Is beginning to read and recognize lots of site words.
Enjoys playing hide-n-seek (but don't hide too hard mom), star wars laser tag, and anything on disney.com, nickjr.com or thomasandfriends.com;
Loves to play with trains and likes to watch Chuggington in the mornings from 6 - 6:20 am.
Is learning to be friends with lots of boys and girls from church and school.
Max has beautiful blue eyes and lots of curly brown hair that makes him super cute.
For all the moving that we have down over the past two years, I am so proud of Max. He likes to find adventure in all that we do. I'm so glad that I have him here with me while Mark is away working. Although challenging to be with him by myself, I truly do love teaching him and helping him to grow. I pray that we will always be close and that we will be able to stay close in our relationship. Every night when Max is saying his prayers he always asks Heavenly Father to watch over and protect dad and to help dad find a new job where we can all be together.
We celebrated Maxs' birthday by having Justin and 14 other kids go bowling here in Alexandria. Bowling with 16 kids is a little nuts but, I had lots of parents there who helped me. After bowling we had hot dogs, hamburgers, chips and cake! On the morning of Maxs birthday dad called at 6:15 am so he could tell him personally happy birthday and that he loved and missed him so much.
1 comment:
It's interesting to hear what Max is "into" these days. I know Dallin would love to play with him and his Legos...too bad we live so far apart :-( Dallin loves Legos too. We finally got most of those little (and may I stress little) suckers contained with strict rules on picking up and keeping them in his room! Happy late B-Day, Max!
Post a Comment