I realize that I have not been working full time outside the home for several years now but, I truly believed that I have a decent walking pace. And, I very well may. BUT, the walking pace in Washington DC / Metro stops is incredible. I see people every day passing me up in high heels, military boots, sneakers, flats, slip-on shoes, etc. I realized quickly that I am not going to attempt the walk from garage to metro, metro to the office and back in heels so I'm either in sneakers or in flats. And yet, I am still getting passed up! I've decided it must be my stride afterall, I do have short legs! So here's to picking up the pace and burning a few more calories!
Wednesday, November 3, 2010
Walking Pace
I realize that I have not been working full time outside the home for several years now but, I truly believed that I have a decent walking pace. And, I very well may. BUT, the walking pace in Washington DC / Metro stops is incredible. I see people every day passing me up in high heels, military boots, sneakers, flats, slip-on shoes, etc. I realized quickly that I am not going to attempt the walk from garage to metro, metro to the office and back in heels so I'm either in sneakers or in flats. And yet, I am still getting passed up! I've decided it must be my stride afterall, I do have short legs! So here's to picking up the pace and burning a few more calories!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment