
I have been lookin online at different easter projects and came up with this one on our own. The galvenized tub I got at our local thrift store for a $1 ... everything else from Walmart. For some reason the little eggs that I bought (because everything is in storage) had little tiny holes in them in the ends which made it quite easy to string the floral wire in to them. I twisted the wire inside the egg, and made various lengths to create the bouquet. Down inside the wires are dropped into styrofoam and them I topped it with crinkled green grass and a ribbon. Max had a blast and of course loved playing with everything while we were making this. Our left over eggs will be used for an egg hunt here amongst the rocks at Grandma's house and some will be sent to Dad in Afghanistan.
2 comments:
Very festive! I just got out our easter items today and realized I don't really have anything. Maybe I'll steal your idea!!
Very cute! I'll have to show Sadie, she loves crafts!
Post a Comment