The other day Max did not want to take a nap so, I figured ok we'll just be ready for bed by 7 pm. After dinner, Max went upstairs, started a movie, closed his door to his room, climbed up on his bed with his blanket .... and twenty minutes later this is how I found him .... it was 6:40 pm! I decided to turn the movie off, open the door and let him go ... hoping he would be down for the night. But by 7:40 he woke up crying trying to figure out where he was and what happened. Luckily after getting him in to his pj's and holding him for about an hour I got him back to sleep for the night. He is so sweet ... especially when he is sleeping. Love this kid!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love those moments!! he's a cutie!!
Post a Comment