Tuesday, June 16, 2009

For the Record

Well it has now been 7 months since Mark was laid off as a Civil Engineer in the private industry and we are still looking for a job and trying to sell our house. The job opportunity in Billings, MT did not work out (filled from within) and we are waiting to hear if the same company is interested in his resume from Bizmark, ND. The Blacksburg, VA job opportunity did not work out either. Our house is now practically free... if anyone is interested ... let me know. You can practically have the keys at this point.

I started contacting some realtors about some rental properties closer to George Mason where Mark will go to school this fall if no job .... and it turns out every house that looked good to me also looked good to many others. I guess we'll really have to be ready to move when we know for sure school is the FINAL answer. Nice rental properties are going quick.

Frustrated and disappointed .... I think I will go to bed now.

3 comments:

Lamps Family said...

I am really sorry for the hardships that you are having. You are in our prayers. I know how frustrating it is to sell a house these days. We finally had to just rent ours out.

Anonymous said...

Yes, you have every right to be frustrated. I'm so sorry but will be so very excited and happy for you when things finally turn around.

Shellie said...

Oh Steph I am so sorry, how SUPER frustrating! Things will start getting better soon.....they have to right?