Sunday, June 28, 2009

It's Coming ...

I'm just watching the clock here on my computer ... the inevitable is coming ... just hours away ... some say it is "the big one" others say it is the beginning of being "old" and some still say life starts at .... 40!

I told Mark tonight that I was not sure if I was ready to be 4 score. Luckily I have 1 hour and 58 minutes to figure it out. Life's has not been too boring as of late and I do not want to complain. Many women this age have all kinds of interesting and fun things to keep them busy. I am no exception. My life and family are so wonderful and I am truly grateful for all the many things that I have learned and for the things that I am still learning.

I can hardly wait to see what adventures come to me this new year. Oh boy... and don't worry for those of you interested, Mark will be joining me in a few short months. So starting tomorrow Mark will have an older & wiser wife for a few short months!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Happy Birthday!! You are wise AND beautiful!!

Angela said...

Happy Birthday!! Here's to 40!! I'm not too far behind sister ;)

Nathan Jensen said...

Happy Birthday Stephanie! Hope you have a great 40th!