
Temple Visitors Center Christmas Tree's

Winchester Stake's Christmas Tree

The visitors center has a room full of beautiful pictures depicting Christ's life. Here are a few that caught my attention.

Again, to me I felt like I was there with Him.

Can't you just imagine sitting on beach in this scene?

Max in front of the Christus.

Tonight was the first public night at the Visitors Center for the Festival of Lights. It was snowing there and it just made it that more fun. Mark was helping to direct traffic for the evening while Max and I viewed the lights and festivities.

There is a nativity scene with a live Mary & Joseph. Max of course wanted to climb up on the camel but he settled for getting his picture taken next to it!

Brother & Sister Bryant from our ward (also our Home Teacher) played Mary & Joseph on the first shift tonight at the temple.

Beautiful Temple and Lights.

This fall I have participated in several home craft shows or craft shows at elementary schools. I decided to make plates to sell this year. These are a few of my favorites. They sold great today when I had a dozen peanut butter truffles sitting on top.


A friend gave me a delicious recipe for peanut butter truffles. I think they will become a tradition for the holidays at our house! Yummm. In fact, one lady is paying me to make 2 dozen of them for her this coming week.

Our house is officially on the market. Here are some pictures of our home since we have painted. If anyone wants a little investment in Winchester, VA ... just let me know. We have a deal going on the house .... AND I'll even include a dozen or two truffles with an offer!!

Our living room. We have decided to keep some of our pictures and statues of Christ up in our home even though it is on the market. At night I light up the greenery on top of the piano and the Christus statue looks amazing. Max loves to see his Jesus statue.

Our little library room.

Max in front of our sometimes decorated / sometimes not decorated tree. Today we only had one ornament casualty. I think I've lost count for the season. Bless his little heart!
We are fasting and praying for a new job here in Winchester although we will go wherever the job will come to us. And, I know many of you are also keeping us in your prayers which we are very grateful for. It is amazing how many things you can find to be grateful for during this time of year despite the challenges that hang over us. I am grateful for our family, friends, healthy kids and husband, the heat, the snow, indoor plumbing, the gospel, our testimonies, the power of faith and of course our freedoms. We hope you and your families will find the same blessings in your lives as well.
4 comments:
I didn't realize the Bryant's were in the nativity, that's cool! We were up at the temple a few weeks ago and saw the exhibit of all the art work as well. It was breathtaking and I could feel the spirit really strong even while I was trying to corral the kids. We pray for you guys and hope that employment comes your way soon!
So sorry about the job situation! I hope all works out soon. Your house looks beautiful and Max is so handsome!
Post a Comment