Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve Last Words

"Mom, will you wake me up when Santa comes?"

Sure - I'll be sure to come & get you.

"I think I hear Santa down stairs now!"

No - that is daddy cleaning up the kitchen. (Kinda like Santa though!)

I love you Max - its after 10 pm - its time to go to sleep now. Close your eyes and relax.

"I love you mom. Listen, listen wake me up when Santa comes ok!" At about 10:20 pm Max finally fell asleep so Santa could come. It is now 11:29 and Santa is going to bed.

Happy Christmas to all and to all a good night!

1 comment:

Raenie said...

Wow, your Santa went to bed early! This Santa was up until 1:30 wrapping and putting things together and cleaning up the messes. You gotta love Christmas Eve. It sounds like you had a great Christmas as a family.