So truly there are times when all of us must feel same about putting our little angels in jail, right? Surely I am not the only one who feels like this? Today, Max deserved a little jail time. In other words, Mark, myself and Justin left Max alone for 2 minutes and guess what happened? Max had got into his closet and found a little heart shape tin that contained plaster (in a sealed bag) to have his hands molded with. The next thing I knew Max came down to the basement and I noticed a little white powder on his shirt ... what had he gotten in to? Was it the flour? Was it my makeup? No ..... see photo's below to see exactly what the mess looks like AFTER Max had thrown the bag of plaster from the upstairs hallway.
Ok - so it was not the City Jail but, I did think about it twice. Max had to sit on the stairs until I swept, vacuumed, swifered and then hand wiped the entire floor - because plaster can leave a nice thin white dusting all over anyone's hard wood floors. Oh my little angel. I eventually let him get up so he could help me clean up the mess. Oh, never a dull moment here.
4 comments:
It is a good thing he is cute!!
I have had lots of those moments. I feel for ya.
I haven't read your blog in a while. It was good to catch up on what's been going on. Max sure does keep you on your toes.
I am so scared to have a toddler boy running around in a few years??!!
Post a Comment