Friday, August 13, 2010
ATV Riding - Greys River, Wyoming
Yesterday, Dad treated me to an ATV ride up the Greys River Canyon. We went with 6 others and met up with 3 other couples along the way. This was my first time driving an ATV and we were out for 6 hours! Today .... I had some sore muscles! Mostly in my back and arms - I would imagine from holding on! I got my machine up to 36 mph and that was plenty fast for me! We got rained on for about 20 minutes or so but, for the most part we had a beautiful day. I was surprised how "exposed" I felt ... meaning no seat belt, windshield, and how cold it was! Thankfully I had on four layers ... as you can see below I was a little bundled up! The ride was beautiful and a lot of fun! I'll definitely have to add this to a must-do with Mark. Here are some of the pictures I took along the ride.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment