
Our long time friend Tom John was in town this past week and stopped by to visit us here in St. George. Tom and I met originally back in the early 90's at Langley Ward (Singles congregations) in Northern Virginia. He and Mark met in the mid 90's as well. Tom is so fun to talk to ... as he has so many wonderful stories to tell from his life experiences to the backgrounds of so many people he has met. He recalled helping me to slim-jim my old Sentra after church one Sunday as apparently I had locked myself out. I remember going to a birthday party for him and he told me that he had socks older than me! We laughed about some of our old stories and enjoyed lunch together. Tom joined the church some time ago and his life has changed 360 degrees! He was married about 8 years ago and loves his dear Sandra. This is a silly picture of Max ... but he sure had fun talking and playing with Tom for a couple of hours. Thanks for stopping by Tom!
No comments:
Post a Comment