Mark and I did accomplish something of great significance this week .... I sent one large but final payment on Mark's student loan! With this payment, we are now completely debt free! WOO HOO! It is a great feeling and better yet I know that "credit heaven" is going to be smiling down on us! Now we can start saving EVERYTHING for our future home once again! Congratulations Mark and THANK YOU for being so brave to go and work in Afghanistan to support us. I love you!
4 comments:
Yay! Congrats. It's a great feeling. Unfortunately some of us are still accruing student loan debt! :(
That is a major achievement, especially given all the obstacles the two of you have faced in the last couple of years Go Team Bridges!
Wahoo!!! Way to go! You guys are amazing! I hope to join that club someday...I think it is still a while away, but someday.
That's great news. I SOO wish I could say the same but we are just starting our re-payment. Someday...sigh, sigh...someday :-)
Post a Comment