Sunday, April 26, 2009

Where Have I Been?

The past week has been very busy to say the least! I worked all week to get ready for the kick off to Apple Blossom here in Winchester for the Wine & Fine Arts Festival in old town. It was lots of work but, we pulled it off. Here is one picture of the booth but if you want to see more click on the cherry blossom picture or ttp://www.plateitupinwinchester.blogspot.com/.

My friend Julie joined me and sold yummy treats along with her beautiful bags, baby clutches and aprons. I was also next door to one of my other neighbors who sold beautiful sterling silver bracelets. We had a good time and got some good laughs together. Hope everyone is enjoying the warm / HOT weather. Somehow I don't think our AC is keeping up!

1 comment:

Rebecka said...

You are so awesome! You have such a talent. What beautiful plates and display.