Today I would have to say that Max gave us his first off-the-cuff funny joke without any promptings or help. Mark and I are still laughing about it. Here is the scenario:
Max: Let's go to the park - the big park.
Mom: OK - let's all get showered and cleaned up and we'll all go!
After lunch, showers, etc. we all finally get in the car and we were off. Then I decide we should get some gas in the car, run over to the bank, check in on a store, etc. Then Mark decides before we go to the park, Max should have a little nap in the car .... poor Max ... will we ever get to the big park?
Mark: Max, you need to have a little nap before we go to the park so once I see you sleeping and hear you snoring, I'll know you are napping in the back seat.
Max: (Without hesitation) leans his head over and starts making a snoring noise repeatedly. Then he says, "I've had my nap dad - lets go to the big park!"
Mark / Stephanie - crack up laughing for the next 20 minutes.
Finally after driving through a couple of neighborhoods, we look in the back seat and Maxs head is now bent over and the real snoring begins. After a good 40 minutes we finally make it to the big park. Our day was now complete.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is pretty funny. I can totally imagine Max doing that! Such a funny boy.
Post a Comment