Wednesday, August 19, 2009

A Sneeze to Remember

It has been a little while since I have been able to blog. We are so busy with moving and getting ready to ship Mark off to Afghanistan. Mark leaves this coming Sunday so we are happy and sad!

Yesterday while we were packing, Max sneezed in the family room over by some pictures we had taken down to get packed. Here is what he told me, "Mom, I blessed you on Jesus!" with a little laugh afterward! Mom and I cracked up over his confusion of a sneeze and a "bless you" post sneeze. Just thought I would share a little humor amongst all this craziness. This photo was taken this summer while out swimming in our "pool" aka Walmart special. Max brings so much sunshine to our lives!

3 comments:

Bradleyfamily said...

That is so cute and hillarious! Oh we are going to miss you all so much! Joshy is set on moving to Wyoming to be close to Max or Colorado to be close to Dallin. I'll let you know what he decides. ha ha! :) Do you need any last minute help with anything? Let me know if there is anything I can do.

Anonymous said...

He sure is a cute kid!

I hope the move goes smoothly. And our family will be keeping you and Mark in our prayers.

Nathan Jensen said...

Good luck on the move, I'm sure everything will go well!