I took this picture of Max this morning before church. I think he looks so mature and all grown up! Hard to believe he is only 3 years old and hard to believe he is already 3!
Our life is getting ready to change quite a bit. Mark has accepted a position with the USACE - Afghanistan Division for a year. We are diligently working on all the paperwork, doctors appointments and everything in between to get ready for this move. Our current plan is to have Max & I go live with mom & dad while he is gone and to put our things in to a storage unit here in Winchester. The house is all but sold we are waiting on the bank but, are hopeful that things will work out.
We are both so grateful for all that everyone has done on our behalf. While the future is a bit scary we have to believe that all will be well. Trying desperately to keep an open mind and supportive of the future.
5 comments:
Wow Stephanie, Max really does look all grown up in this picture! As soon as Joshy gets better we should have a playdate. Sorry it didn't happen last week, sick kids. take care
I meant to tell you that I thought Max looked so stinkin' cute on Sunday. I LOVE that little outfit.
He sure is cute.
Hope everything works out great and that Mark will be safe!
He does look all grown up! I can't believe you are moving. I am glad everything is working out. Please keep in touch.
Cute picture of Max! I'm glad to hear you sold your house. We'll miss having you in Winchester!
Post a Comment